Friday, February 26, 2010

Confusion. God or Spirit?

I dont know what to say, about religion because I am an Agnostic.
NOT an Atheist.
Agnostic is a person who does not,NOT believe in Almighty,but is just not sure whether there is some power there or not.
Confusion basically.
And I master confusion.

I dont get it when people term it Bhagvan,Allah,Christ and all.
If I have to believe,there is probably,one power up there,somewhere,which ..I dont know..controls everything?
Thats because of the miracles that happen.
But then I think,that all Spirit and Ghost stories should be true too,right?
I havent seen either.
How do I believe in it?
But my mom prays,she says certain people have powers.
Those certain people are human beings just like me.Why dont I have them then?
Maybe because I havent concentrated enough.But what do I concentrate on?
Why does science say,there is no magic and witchcraft?
But why do backward people still believe in it?
Who are backward?
They who believe in superstitions? Or the scientists who have destroyed their beliefs and are having a cold ,subdued form of World MIND War with them?
But yet,why do I find myself,praying and saying ''God please let this happen''.when I dont believe in him actually?
Is it just in the mind? or when my prayer fruits,did God really do it?
Or was it just luck?
What is luck again?
Isnt it co-incidence?
If it is, what is an incidence?
Why do people record incidents?
Why do you preserve and want to people to know you?
Why do you collect money,and have all materialistic cravings,when you know you are going to leave the earth one day,with nothing,absolutely?
What happend when you die?
Where do you go?
Do you become a Spirit,or A GOD.?
Do people remember you?
Or do they curse you?
but how will you know?
Your dead,arent you?
So how do the Gods know?
Arent they dead as well,because you cant see them?
And they are spirits again,now,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment