Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the beauty

struggling wt the blanket we share
n seeing ur eeky nostrils flare
i wake up to the mystifying dawn
n head to walk on d ever-green mossy lawn
dat lay in front of us
covered wth sparkling dew-drops
mesmarised by d beauty of the lush
i realise,in my eyes there r sobs
not of despair,not of fear
but of thots dat mk me cheer
thots of d recent hours v shared
n d way i got lured
d way he held me,the way he carassed me
d way he made every momnt beautiful,i could just see
a life-pact was prolly wad i'd signed
the night b4,just after v had dined
i donno wad it was fer him
but within me,i was on the brim
fer,to him i had signed my life
n had made an unsaid bribe
den the thots go blue
there are so many,that i cant find my hue
i lay in a world so unkown
full of fantasies i had yet not been shown
midst the red n white
summin held me tight
but i din wanna let go
n my pain,i din wanna show
pain of losing him,fear rather
i didnot want my dreams to shatter
wen i was almost gone
he pulled me bak
n moisture touched my flowery lips
n all fear drained away,like lose sand frm a sack
i tried fighting with all i had
but hadda gv up to this lad
he had me upright
n didnot let me fight
but soon i realised i was losing sight
everything turned black
everything turned to a lullaby
i remember being in his arms
secured fer life wth his sublte charms....

shrugging all last night thots
i try getting out of all knots
i try taking a step forward
wen from behind he comes
and holds me hard
in a clasp i couldnot break
in an excitemnt i couldnot shake
he sniffs below my ear
n wipes away that lil tear
he tells me he loves me
n distress in me,is wad he cannot see
i close my eyes n leave myself to him
i fall in his arms n let myself fly
like d world had nothing to do wimme
i was in a weird high
he turns me around
n glory touches me again
n in this kindom,i let him solely reign
as i give away myself
to this angelic elf.....

No comments:

Post a Comment