Tuesday, March 24, 2009

well.i donot really know why i started this.i am not a blog person.but yet,i think sometimes you do things in life which donot probably have a meaning for u,which donot probably have a feeling for you.but yeah,u still end up doing it.well,another thing i think holds significance in my life is NID.i mean,i wrote my first poem after coming here,9 months back.and then,after gettin applauses on reading it out,i basically started writing.and look at this! after 9 months i start my own blog! whoa! i am someone who gets into these "writing" moods.but very rarely.generally i am doodling in my sketchbook or talking.to myself.randomly.i really need to be told to write something.seriously.like majority of my poems are course reflections.when everyone else submitted write ups on mere literal descriptions,i wrote a poem.majorly what i think got me started.but anyway..lets hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment